DEADLINE = JUNE 23, 2012

TO DO: 0 COMPLETED: 50!

"it's interesting to be in your mid-twenties... up until this point in my life, i have been working hard for something, wishing something, expecting something. whether it's learning to drive, going to prom, my first kiss, graduating high school, going to college, graduating college, getting a job. i feel like everything in my life has happened so fast and suddenly... i'm here. i have a degree, i have a good job, i have a nice apartment, i have a boyfriend, i have a dog. of course, i have plenty of things to look forward to... but for me, probably nothing major anytime soon. this last year, i kind of felt like i "arrived." and after 24 years of moving forward, it's weird to just be... here. i'm kind of at a place where i'm saying "now what?"

i just turned 25 a couple weeks ago, and i decided life can be as interesting as i make it-- to seize the day-- even without any major life changes. so i made a bucket list for this year. there's a couple big things, but really most of them are feasible "firsts" or attempts to make changes to my day-to-day life or things to look forward to. here. now."

Saturday, June 23, 2012

#25 Write Two Piano Songs

Be Brave (by Brian and me)

October (by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment